Are you looking for commercial laundry machines for your assisted living, nursing home, or
long-term care facility?
You Can Lease Dexter Commercial Laundry Equipment at Great Rates & Get Sanitizing Protection for Your Facilities
Assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and long-term care facilities are responsible for protecting some of the most vulnerable people in our communities. If it were your parent, grandparent, or loved one, you’d want the best for them. And while we can’t always be there to assist them, we can make sure they are kept safe and healthy with clean, sanitized laundry.
Elder-care communities have considerable wash loads to manage every day. Purchasing Dexter washers and dryers from AAdvantage can help you meet this demand cost-effectively through:
- No large capital expenditures
- Low monthly lease rates inclusive of delivery, service, parts, and costly repairs
- Reduced electrical, gas, and water bills
- Outstanding service
- Potential tax incentives on leased equipment
Tips For Minimizing The Spread Of Bacteria
Top-quality care enables safety and sanitation to be at the forefront of your business. It not only protects your clients/patients but also protects your staff and your reputation.
You handle different types of laundry at your facility. From soiled bedding to scrubs, towels, and more, you need to minimize the risk of spreading bloodborne pathogens and bacteria to prevent health-related severe illnesses. It is essential to follow the health care sanitation standards provided by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
To meet this demand, we offer a unique combination of Dexter Commerical Washers and Dryers and an ozone laundry system from Articlean. This solution has numerous benefits over traditional washers, including:
- A 99.99% disinfection rate from germs, bacteria, and viruses. A more effective and safer sanitation method than using bleach.
- It will extend the life of your linens and scrubs by removing the need for harsh chemical treatments found in traditional wash chemistry and the damage caused by hot water.
- Most people notice more vibrant linens and fresher-smelling laundry, even without a dryer sheet.
- Lower operating costs and energy usage because of lower gas and water consumption and shorter dryer times. Note that the decreased need for hot water also dramatically lowers the room temperature, making your staff much more comfortable.
Commercial washing machines and dryers for nursing homes, assisted living and other elder care facilities are designed to feature better performance options than traditional residential brands and be more energy-efficient. Even with higher temperature and extraction levels, the ability to have total temperature and extraction control exceed the standards of others in the industry.
Dexter Commerical Laundry Machines For Nursing Homes
We’ve developed a leasing and purchase program ideal for long-term care facilities, retirement communities, memory care, and nursing care communities. Our all-inclusive commercial laundry leasing program called “CleanCare” includes washers, dryers, and ozone machines. Through this specific system, you can lease Dexter T-900 machines along with T80 dryers for a cost-effective monthly rate.
We also offer the stacked, 6-cycle, front-loading T450 SWD models for facilities with limited space. With several choices readily available to satisfy your needs, you can select from over twenty, thirty, and fifty-pound capacities of commercial laundry gear for your facility.
These extremely efficient Dexter machines generally pay for themselves in labor, power, and linen costs.
A Bit More About Our Fantastic Leasing Program
Our program is incredibly straightforward:
- We deliver your commercial laundry equipment to your facility and dispose of your old equipment.
- All costs for installing the new machines are included in the lease as part of the fee for the last and first month.
Monthly payments include the unit price, delivery cost, installation, preventative maintenance, service calls, and labor. No fine print. No hidden costs.
Advantages For Nursing Home Communities
Commercial laundry machines from AAdvantage, Dexter, and ArtiClean can help elder care facilities address their laundry needs. AAdvantage leases high efficient machines that often pay the monthly fee by saving energy, linen, and labor costs.
AA is known for providing outstanding service that removes the hassle and increases your service potential for residents and staff. To find out more, contact us today.