Commercial Single Load, Energy Advantage ™ Front-Load Washer
Advanced Spin Technology
MHN33PRCWW | White
For Your Customers
- Easy-To-Use One-Touch Cycle Selection
- Automatic Detergent, Softener And Bleach Dispenser
- ADA Compliant With Optional Pedestal
- Front Controls For Ease-Of-Use
- Large Capacity For Bulky Items
- Flexible Wash Options
- High-Speed Extraction Cuts Drying Time
- 180 Degree Door Opening
- Large Windows For Convenience
- Quick Cycle Reduces Total Wash Time
For Your Operation
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Simple Soft-Mount Design For Easy Installation
- Accu Trac® Accountability System with Two-Way Data Communication
- Super Cycle Option Increases Revenue
- Self-Diagnostic Feature Cuts Service Cost And Minimizes Downtime
- High Efficiency Design Offers Significant Utility Savings
- Advanced Computer Trac® Controls Allow For Easy Programming
- Easy-To-Operate Microprocessor Controls
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Card Reader Compatible
- Dual Coin-Drop Option
- TurboWash System Delivers Better Cleaning with Less Average Water Use Per Cycle
- Porcelain-Enamel Top With Backsplash
- Controlled Induction Motor
- ADVANCED SPIN TECHNOLOGY: Delivers more accurate cycle times and better unbalanced performance.
- A six-point suspension features four dampers and two springs, providing better stability for the entire wash unit.
- DURACORE DRIVE SYSTEM: Advanced drive system is more reliable and features a triple-lip seal, robust shaft sleeve, premium bearings, and die-cast trunnion.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROLS WITH M-SERIES TECHNOLOGY: Enhanced controls allow customized setup; each cycle and option can be priced individually, maximizing revenue.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT CLEANING: ENERGY STAR®-qualified and uses on average 10.71 gallons of water per cycle, which helps reduce energy and water costs.
- TurboWash™ System?s high-efficiency technology delivers energy savings without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- CLOTHESPIN™ APP BY MAYTAG COMPATIBLE: Customers can use their smartphones to pay for#their laundry, remotely check for available machines.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty–All Parts Covered
Configuration and Overview
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Horsepower||1/2 HP|
|CEE Tier||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Coin Drop Ready||Yes|
|Coin Slide Ready||No|
|Infrared Data Collection||Yes|
|Meter Case Service door||Yes|
|Service Mode Activation||Yes|
The Maytag Difference
15Amps. 60Hz. 120V. . Please refer to the Installation Instructions for detailed electrical information.