People today lead busy lives, and when they need services, they look for providers that offer reliability, convenience, and affordability.
Most people have washing machines and dryers in their homes or apartment buildings. However, they may still need to visit a laundromat to wash and dry the bulkier items such as blankets, comforters, bedspreads, etc. that will not fit into standard home laundry appliances.
As a laundromat owner, you have a business that will always be needed. While many companies offer coin-operated machine sales and services, not all are made equal. Here are some things you should be looking for in a laundromat equipment distributors.
Aspects to Look for In a Distributor, AAdvantage Laundry Systems
It is crucial to look for a local laundromat equipment distributors that can meet your needs. As a laundromat owner, you’ll want choices of which brands of equipment to buy along with the parts and services. Here is what to look for before choosing one:
- Customized services – Look for a partner who is proactive with providing solutions and willing to work with you to offer customized services to meet your needs. Equipment such as Dexter washers and dryers represents a significant investment for you. You need to be sure the company that provides coin-operated and other machines is there to offer input that will add value to your business.
- Strong company reputation – Check how long the company has been in business and its reputation in the market. AAdvantage Laundry System, for example, was founded in 1996 and is one of the largest volume distributors in the world. They are highly regarded on Glassdoor by their employees and have a strong reputation on social media sites, like Facebook, where they continuously score high marks by clients.
- Comprehensive service offering – Look for a laundromat equipment distributor that provides a host of comprehensive services, including maintenance of the products they sell, access to spare parts, and accessories to support your purchases. You do not want to get stuck with equipment challenging to repair or where you can’t find someone to handle the services. Our teams are seasoned and skilled. Our technicians have decades of experience and can service and install all types of coin-operated machines.
- Local support – make sure you have a partner located in the areas of your facilities. AAdvantage Laundry Systems, for example, has representation in several cities across the United States. This will allow for fast service and a relationship with your local sales and repair team.
- Assure they carry machines from multiple leading brands- When you’re looking for the ideal equipment for your vended laundromat, you’re not only looking for excellent performance, you’re looking to make a profit. We carry the latest top brands from leading manufacturers, like Dexter, Maytag, and more.
- Support your profitability – We are committed to helping you increase your bottom line. AAdvantage will work with you to cut operating costs and increase efficiency while creating higher customer satisfaction. We offer the latest in advanced energy-efficient vended equipment.
- Coin laundry accessories and spare parts – From washer-extractor drains to lint components, our company can supply it. Our fully stocked warehouse can provide any part you may need. We carry everything from ignition controllers and water valves to control boards and drain valves.
With all the points presented above, laundromat owners should have a clear choice in selecting a partner to meet their needs. For more information about our solutions, contact us today!