Are you looking to produce a lucrative revenue stream for your multifamily housing unit? As a business owner with more than one housing unit, you can lease heavy-duty and reliable coin-operated washers and dryers for your laundry facility from AAdvantage.
AAdvantage Laundry Systems is one of the largest volume distributors of coin-operated washers and dryers. The program, called Route, is a cost-effective, customized program that includes setting up new card-operated or coin operated laundry machine in apartments, townhomes, college dorms, and other multifamily housing communities. The best thing about the Route program is there are no high upfront costs.
The offering is a complete package available to its Route affiliates. From equipment installation to maintenance and regular inspections and support, everything is part of the AAdvantage Route program.
AAdvantage Route Solution — Generate A Lucrative Revenue Stream While Surpassing Tenant Expectations:
By signing up for the Route program, you can benefit in multiple ways.
- Acquire new tenants and retaining existing ones by offering in-house coin-operated or card-operated washing machines and dryers
- There is no outlay required for specialized washer and dryer hookups in every apartment.
- You can set up centralized laundry areas that are easy to maintain and operate
- Installation of coin-operated washers and dryers can increase the value of your property
- AAdvantage Laundry Systems can cater to your space constraints by installing space-saving stackable coin-operated washers and dryers
- You can create a social space in your complete for tenants to “hang out,” meet other residents, and create a close community
- By establishing a single location for tenants to do their laundry, you can contribute to cutting down greenhouse gas emissions
Route—A Smart Business Move
The Route program involves industry-leading coin-operated washers and dryers by leading manufacturers like Dexter. Installing these machines at your apartment laundry facility is a smart business move because:
- Energy-efficient and cost-effective equipment — ADA compliant and Energy Star Certified
- Theft, damage, and tamper-resistant large volume coin vaults installed in machines
- Coin-operated washers and dryers are serviceable from the front, providing hassle-free maintenance
- The machines are easy-to-operate with digital display, multiple cycles and several temperature options
- The stainless steel and porcelain enamel construction ensures no damage to clothes
With no upfront costs, flexible lease terms and free repairs, why would you not contact us about Route’s coin-operated washing machines? A smart move any way you look at it.
Contact Us Today
Our industry consultants have years of experience so they can suggest the right product for your needs.